International Conference on Smart Computer Applications and Innovations (ICSCAI 2018) is organised by Department of Computer Science and Engineering & Department of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in association with Computer Society of India (CSI).
The two days international conference is intended to provide great opportunity to the participants from various research centers and institutions for sharing their innovative ideas and smart approaches for problem solving in the field of Information Technology. During the two days of the conference there will be enlightening sessions and keynote address by experts from industry and academia. This conference will provide an excellent platform for connecting with experts and researchers personally and building relationships to promote research and innovation. The conference focuses on innovations that can help to study the current issues and trends in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Data mining, Natural Language Processing, Query analysis and processing, Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, Parallel and Distributed Systems, Big Data and Database Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence in Big Data, Remote Sensing and GIS, Networks and Security and many more.
Objectives of the Conference
The objectives of the International Conference on Smart Computer Applications and Innovations are to:
- Provide a common platform for Academicians, Researchers, Scientists, Industry Professionals and students to showcase their research work.
- Create a forum for collaboration of ideas to smartly tackle the future global challenges from the perspective of emerging trends and innovations in engineering and technology.
- Highlight the ever-increasing and critical need for innovative engineering solutions with potential for global reach.
- Invite authors to submit their original unpublished research manuscripts that demonstrate the current research in the various topics related to the theme of the conference.
- Share knowledge through keynote addresses, regular paper presentation sessions and panel discussions.
- Provide excellent networking opportunity and foster everlasting friendship among fellow counterparts
- Facilitate the participant to enhance their presentation skills and technical knowledge in the field of Information Technology.